8.31.2009

Hey ladies!

Okay, this is for any female readers out there. Or actually, any readers who wear make-up (because I don't judge).

So, I'm looking to buy some make-up for this whole wedding party thing happening in about a month. Items such as: foundation, eye shadow, lip stick, and other things that are as foreign to me as the Mandarin language.

Here is where you come in: does anyone have recommendations for what the good stuff is, and what I should avoid like a leprous appendage? I'm really quite clueless when it comes to this stuff. I blame my feminist mother (love you mom!).

Overall, I would like to look pretty, but not like I am covered in a layer of flesh-colored frosting. Any suggestions?

xoxo - C

2 comments:

  1. Hey Colleen!

    I think you're beautiful and don't need make up. However, if you are going to use anything, I like MAC for foundation, Urban Decay for eyeshadow, and Bourjois for eyeliner and mascara. Hope this helps!

    xoxo
    Bern

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! thanks so much for the suggestions - I've definitely heard good things about MAC. I'm heading to the department store this week!

    ReplyDelete

ding-dong